Monday, October 6, 2008

Updates

Yo.
Its Kaitlyn. Sadee is Sick today. :[
Jeana and I tell her that she needs to go to the doctor and find out why she is sick.
But she wont.

Well, I have some updates.
Both Sadee and I Got Haircuts!!!! [new pictures to come]
And, We are going to get pink streaks next week.

As you probably know from my mom's blog, Kenny Got Homecoming King!!
Gosh He was soooo happy. :]
I was standing at the gate and watched and SCREAMED when he won.
The only downer at that game was the Fact it was raining and my shoes got muddy.

Good times.

I also wanted to let you guys know about volleyball.
Today we had a game against Cheif Joe.
We won all 3 games.
Which is awesome.
Our team is pretty good, we have only lost 1 match :]

But everyone drank my powerade. hmph.

Well, I have to go now. So I will update soon.

Loves, Kaitlyn [No Sadee]
P.S. Sorry it takes awile for new posts. Hard to Find Time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girls,
Sadee I hope you feel better soon! Kate, glad you're having fun in volleyball. The haircuts are too cute.