Thursday, September 25, 2008

Heya.

We'ree Backk! YAY!
yeah, its been awhile since we got on.
We haven't been together in a lonngggg time, well, more like a day :]

Kaitlyn speaking.
So, today in school our teacher Mr. C said that we shouldnt work together! Because "we don't get any work done"!! Can you believe that?!?!
We ended up convincing him to let us work together.
Andd, We proved him WRONG!!! Yeah, we got work done!! :]]]
Go Sadee and Kaitlyn!!
Now, its afterschool. I go over to Sadee's house, but she didn't tell me we were gonna go help ref a game!!!
So, I get rushed to the game. Jeesh.
Now we are at Sadee's house!!!!
And Her baby brother thats in love with me[we're gonna get married JK] is asleep. SHHHH.

Sadee Speaking.
Guess what!!!!!!
Kaitlyn comes over on wednesday mornings now!!
Now Kaitlyn called me last night, and she told me to bring her camera BUT I was doing homework so I couldnt put it in my backpack when she wanted me to. So, I told her that I will after i'm done. So I get to school this morning, guess what Kaitlyn says.....
"Did you bring my camera??"
And i say...
"uhhhhhh. no."
Now she goes all Psycho on me! And she says...
"I told you to bring my camera!! I said 'Put it in your backpack' and then NOOOOO you forgot it!!! Now, what am i supposed to do with the memory card??? GOSH!"
And such a tragic event caused us to end our friendship for 2 whole......
SECONDS!!!!
It was a sad sad day. Then it got better. :]

Thats just one day in the lives of Kaitlyn Meyer and Sadee Long.
Hope you enjoy. There's plenty more to come. :]]


P.S. As of September 16th 2008, Nick Jonas is now SIXTEEN!!!! he can drive :]]]

Love you all,
Kaitlyn n' Sadee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah...but he probably has a driver and a limo. Go figure.

You girls are too cute. I'm glad you got your work done. Being a mom, that's important to me.

Love you guys.

Sue said...

Sounds like from the Meyer Family Blog that things are going well for you in volleyball! Hope your season continues to be a good one and now basketball. No rest at the Meyer Household.