Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kaitlyn And Sadee Randomness.


Okay, We are new to this., so it might be kinda dumb :]
So we're gonna start off by introducing ourselves.

I'm Kaitlyn. I am a Redhead :] I LOVE sports and Nick Jonas :]
Familyy is amazing to me.

Now its Sadee's Turn!!!
I'm Sadee. I Love texting, talking and of course Nick Jonas.
Friends and Fam[ily] are the best.

So us together=BestFriendsForLife!
Now, We will talk about this thing that we like to call:
The Little Things That Make Us Extremely Happy!
Okay...here it goes.
*Cameras!! What could you do without 'em?
*Coffee. Is Amazing!
*and Electricity! Nobody appreciates it anymore!


Me and Sadee have been best friends since the 6th grade, and we plan to keep it that way.
We have the craziest timess together, and i dont know how i could survive without her.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Unknown said...

Cute pic, girls.
You look great!

And yes. Electricity is a good thing. One of the best.

Sue said...

I have only met you through your mother's writings on her blog but I think your amazing Kaitlyn. I remember the pics of you as a beautiful dancer and wonderful athlete. You make your mom so proud. I hope to meet you in person some day. I have a best friend like Sadee is to you and it is an amazing feeling. I hope you are best friends forever.

Unknown said...

Time for a new post, girlies!!!

Sue said...

Just checking in with "Best Friends" Hope all is going well for you two. Kaitlyn I just love the picture of you and your dad.